InfoXite is committed to respecting the privacy of its customers and the privacy of their newsletter subscribers. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy is important to us. You should read and fully understand the information described within this policy before using our website and services. To this end, the following policy has been established:
1. About InfoXite
InfoXite is one of the leading Custom-Business data provider in the U.S.A. Our database of 50 million business contacts is updated daily by a team of dedicated marketing professionals. Whether your purpose is to find additional contacts or to update the information you already have, our database provides you with fresh and accurate data. We're passionate about searching and organizing complete business information.
2. Capture and Use of Information
- All personal information captured by the InfoXite is stored within a secure database.
- Your contact details may be used to contact you when necessary for customer service reasons.
- InfoXite does not sell any personal information to any other organization.
- InfoXite uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Our website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all data transmissions between your browser and our server. Our website is hosted within a secure operating environment that is protected by a firewall. Our secure operating environment is not open to the public.
- For security purposes, your credit card numbers are never stored permanently within our database. This means we do not have a permanent repository of credit card numbers that may be vulnerable to an attack by a hacker.
- InfoXite cannot guarantee that any personal information stored within our database will not be accessed by a hacker.
- Subscribers may access their account information by contacting InfoXite via email at email@example.com.
- Any email sent through the InfoXite’s system contains a link that allows subscribers to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from the sender. Every email from us contains an easy and automated way to unsubscribe. You may also change your expressed interests at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe or change your interests, simply follow the instructions at the footer of any email.
- We do not share, sell, or rent individual personal information without your advance permission, unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is available only to experts responsible for managing this data.
Questions and Suggestions
Have a Questions?
Let one of our marketing experts take care of all the details for you. Call +1 770-691-6767
- Targeted Marketing Lists
- Expert Support
- Higher Accuracy
- Privacy Protection
- Superior Deliverability
- Data-Point Customization
Send us a Message
Call Us Now
Main : +1 770-691-6767
2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, Newark, DE- 19702